We decided to change our provider to Maplytics due to the rich features and the user interface. Choosing the points for route-calculation by mouse is very helpful. Changing the order of the waypoints with drag-and-drop save processing time. The interface is quite comfortable. The Heatmap with automatic mapping to countries or postcode-areas is very cool for visualizing our performance to customers and stakeholders.
In summary – This is a great tool backed by a very talented and responsive team.
- Bastian Nagelschmidt, COO, DRK Assistance GmbHIC
About German Red Cross (DRK):
The German Red Cross (DRK) Assistance provides first-class medical care and support worldwide. With over 30 years’ of experience, the German Red Cross (DRK) Assistance has assisted companies and corporations on all matters concerning safety abroad. Being a member of the German Red Cross, DRK Assistance adheres to the principles and guidelines of the Red Cross and provides the best possible assistance to help people in need, in Germany and around the world.
Industry: Non Profit
Specialties: Medical Assistance, Worldwide Repatriation Service, Service for Expatriates, Emergency Request Service
- The German Red Cross (DRK) Assistance organizes a considerable number of ambulances and helicopters to aid people in need. This scenario demanded a complete view of the medical infrastructure worldwide for faster decisions to provide medical assistance.
- They needed to visualize the Patients’ location and the medical facilities available around them and create optimized routes to provide the best ground transport for that particular location in the shortest possible time.
- They needed to visualize the cases on a map for in-depth reporting to stakeholders and the insurance companies.
The German Red Cross (DRK) Assistance looked into different map visualization solutions for Dynamics CRM like Maplytics, PowerMap by PowerObjects. They found Maplytics to be a great fit for their geo-analytical business requirements within Dynamics CRM.
- Maplytics helped the German Red Cross (DRK) Assistance to seamlessly integrate Bing Maps with Dynamics CRM and visualize hospitals, ground transport, and airports around the world on the map to get a complete view of the medical infrastructure available.
- Maplytics simplified the process of finding the medical facilities and ground transport available around the Patients’ location and creating optimized routes to reach them.
- Heat Map visualization in Maplytics helped the German Red Cross (DRK) Assistance to perform in-depth analysis of the cases on a map and improve communications with stakeholders and insurance companies.
The German Red Cross (DRK) Assistance has used Maplytics to map and plan approximately 2.3 Million KM of Ground transport within a year. That is equivalent to traveling 58 times around the World!
By using Maplytics, the German Red Cross (DRK) Assistance was able to;
• Double their ground transport to 3000 in a year and serve 3000 patients in the most efficient way.
• With each transport covering up to 780km, the German Red Cross (DRK) Assistance mapped and planned a massive 2.3 Million KM with Maplytics.
• Visualizing cases on the map with Maplytics helped the German Red Cross (DRK) Assistance to save a whopping 831 hours in a year!