[Live Webinar] Mapping App for Dynamics 365 – Locate Productivity
Sales, Service and Marketing Teams need to be super-efficient and be prepared for all kinds of hurdles they face while working towards the success of their organization!
For Sales and Service Teams, this means staying one-step ahead in terms of planning their field visits, maximizing mileage and efficiently utilizing every minute on the field.
In addition, to reach out maximum existing and potential customers, Marketing Teams has to be ready with tools to find the best possible location for Marketing Events and to create targeted marketing lists to run successful Campaigns.
Maplytics™ is an ideal solution for Sales, Service, and Marketing Teams to visualize Dynamics CRM data on a map enabling better data analysis leading to impactful business decisions.
Maplytics is a leading multi-language geospatial and geo-analytical mapping app that lets you plot, plan, analyze and take action on your Dynamics CRM data on a map. Maplytics is one of the first mapping apps to be Certified for Microsoft Dynamics Solutions, which signifies that the solution has met Microsoft Corp.’s highest standard for partner-developed software.
Maplytics is designed to address all your data visualization needs within Dynamics 365.
In this actionable webinar, we will walk you through;
- A Day in the life of a Sales Rep:
- Plan your Field visits (or appointments) using Appointment Planner in Maplytics
- Easily create and share optimized routes with colleagues for better coordination
- Find nearby Customers in case of canceled appointments and make your field visits more productive
- Planning and Execution of Your Marketing Events:
- Find the best ideal location for the next big Product Launch/Marketing Event
- Quickly build marketing list to run the Marketing Campaigns for your events
Join us, as we highlight how Maplytics can enable your Sales, Service and Marketing Teams to reimagine their productivity within Dynamics 365!
Mapping Solution for Dynamics 365 - Locate Productivity
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
10:00 – 10:30 AM GMT
Cannot attend live? You can still register, as we will be sending out the recording to all the registrants!