English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Turkish
Language support is available for end user pages i.e. Detail Map, Heat Map, Dashboard and Map on individual CRM records. However, the Maplytics Setting pages are available only in English.
If you are interested in Maplytics and are looking for a language not listed above, please connect with us at email@example.com. We have made the process of adding new language in Maplytics quite simple.
• You forgot to configure Maplytics setting. Go to Setting > Solution > Open Maplytics solution > Click on ‘Configure’ button. This will create Entity Map and Dashboard Records for Maplytics.
• Logged in User is not added to Team Maplytics. Go to Setting > Security > Teams > Maplytics and add the required user to Team.
• The user is not added in Team Maplytics: Go to Setting > Security > Teams > Maplytics and check whether the logged in user is added to Team Maplytics. If not, please add the user.
• The user does not have Maplytics Security Roles. Go to Setting > Security > User > Select the required User > Assign either ‘Maplytics User’ or ‘Maplytics Admin’ security role.
You will not find Maplytics in the My Apps sections. Open Dynamics 365 – Custom or Sales and go to Dashboard – ‘Maplytics Detail Map.' Alternatively, you can go to Account/Contact/Lead entity where you can find the two buttons Detail Map and Heat Map in Ribbon bar as shown below:
Also, make sure that you have clicked on ‘Configure’ button on the solution screen and added yourself in Team Maplytics.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you face any issues.
If you have queries or need assistance with this issue, feel free to reach out to us on email@example.com
• Run the Maplytics Geocoding workflow:
Select records > Run Workflow > select 'Inogic.Maplytics.GeoCoding' workflow as shown below:
• Run the Batch Geocoding Tool:
Please refer to below link for a systematic guide:
• System Views
• Personal View
• Marketing List
• Maplytics Dashboard Records
• Maplytics is currently available in six different languages; German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Turkish, and English. English is the default language of the solution. If your native language is other than these six supported languages, Maplytics will load in the English language.
• If you have activated the language pack after importing Maplytics solution then on changing the language, the solution will be available in English language only. Please reimport Maplytics solution to resolve this issue.
Please refer the below-mentioned link for more information:
Navigate to Setting > Teams > Maplytics (Add or Remove members from this Team to grant or deny Maplytics access)