“Yes, Mr. Lawrence, I’ve made a note. I’ll schedule a technician for your place on an urgent basis. We’ll try and resolve this new issue as soon as possible!”, Nick assured the client on the call. Done with the call, he pulled up the Auto Scheduling Calendar for his field technicians. He checked the slots for Missy and Joe who were in Mr. Lawrence’s area that day.
“Yes, Missy can finish her appointment at 11:30 and accommodate this ad hoc request”, Nick thought. He checked her calendar for the other days of the week and sighed. “She is all occupied this week, we need to target this time slot”. He quickly added the details and realigned the schedule.
Sounds so convenient, right? If you are somebody who likes to be well-organized and has customers always on priority, we are sure the unique new feature additions of Maplytics would leave you intrigued!
Maplytics, the preferred 5-star rated app on Microsoft AppSource is an all-inclusive, geo-mapping app that seamlessly integrates maps with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Data. The popular and in-demand features of Maplytics aid in managing sales territories, finding nearby clients and visualizing them on maps, plotting optimized travel routes to pre-scheduled appointments, and a lot more! Team Maplytics is always on its toes to upgrade its feature manual, design revamps, and deliver better. The Webinar organized shortly is to take a detailed look at the new amazing additions of the latest Maplytics Release.
So, what are you waiting for, block your calendars right away like Nick did for Missy and get ready for an interesting session exploring the features, original, upgraded, and new!
February 08, 2023, Wednesday | 11 AM US EST | 10 AM UK GMT | 4 PM AEDT
In this webinar, we shall be having a focused look at the following points:
- Mobile UI upscale – upgraded look, feel, logo, and more of the mobile app
- Esri Support- advanced overlay with ArcGIS Feature Layers
- Auto Scheduling Update – use of new Auto-Scheduling Calendar and Trip Summary Panel
- Actual and Proposed Route Tracking – view planned and traveled routes of the field reps
- Multiple Datasource Support- maximum support in record plotting with multiple categories
- PCF Address Auto-complete Control – automated support for record updation
- Dashboard Enhancement- effective personalization of dashboard views
- Street View- improved visualization of streets on a map
- Apple Map Support in Navigation link- navigation with Apple Maps
Hurry Up guys and Save your Seat, Now!
To explore more of Maplytics, you can always download a free trial from our website or Microsoft AppSource. For further details, you can hop on to our Blogs, Client Testimonials, and Video Library, or simply mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personalized free Demo or other mapping needs.
Achieve bigger, greater, and brighter business goals with Maplytics – don’t think, Register Now!