LMC is the leading Forest Products and Building Materials Buying Group in the USA owned by independent lumber and building material dealers. There are over 1,400 LMC dealer locations in the United States and the Bahamas. “Building Business Together” is LMC’s philosophy, rooted in a history of working together and standing the test of time since 1935. LMC dealers are united in their purchasing, creating a strong foundation that supports the growth of unique supplier relationships and purchasing opportunities.
Industry – Lumber and building supply
Specialties – Forest Products and Building Materials Buying
- LMC needed the ability to quickly see the distance between customer and supplier locations.
- They wanted to map routes that were optimized and also determine travel time between locations.
- The solution had had to be smoothly integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Maplytics enabled LMC to use its geo-mapping abilities to quickly plot their customer and supplier locations on the map and find the distance between them.
- With Route Optimization, LMC created automatic smart routes and determined the travel time to each destination with just a few clicks.
- Seamless integration with Bing maps allowed Maplytics to offer all these solutions within Dynamics 365 CRM hassle-free.
- The proactive support and timely responses has established trust between LMC and Maplytics.
- LMC improved their on-field customer service times and gave a technology-fueled boost to their efficiency.