Heidelberg Materials utilizes Maplytics for Data Visualization, Analytics, Planning, and more!
About Heidelberg Materials:
In more than 50 countries across the world, Heidelberg Materials stands for competence and quality.
Their products are used for the construction of houses, infrastructure, and commercial and industrial facilities, thus meeting the demands of a growing world population for housing, mobility, and economic development.
Heidelberg Materials have been contributing to progress for 150 years. With more than 51,000 employees at almost 3,000 sites in over 50 countries, they’re one of the world’s largest integrated manufacturers of building materials and solutions with leading market positions in cement, aggregates, and ready-mixed concrete. Their products and services are used in the construction of houses, infrastructure, commercial and industrial facilities.
At the centre of their actions lies the responsibility for the environment. Heidelberg Materials are front runner on the road to carbon neutrality and circular economy in the building materials industry. They’re working on intelligent and sustainable building materials as well as solutions for the future and enable new opportunities for their customers through digitalisation.
Industry: Wholesale Building Materials
Specialties: Cement, Aggregates, Ready-Mixed Concrete, Asphalt, Digital Solutions and Sustainable Building Materials
- Heidelberg Materials wanted to be able to visualise within MS Dynamics 365 their customers and respective shipping locations;
- Heidelberg Materials wanted to be able to plot companies and plants locations with colour -coded pushpins;
- Being able to view the locations of the appointments;
- Apart from this, Heidelberg Materials was interested in being able to perform proximity search, and heatmap analysis;
- They also wanted to have usability of the application across mobile devices, activity assignments on selected records, translation to global languages, etc.
With Maplytics, Heidelberg Materials utilizes the following features:
- Plotting and visualization of customers data on the map with coloured pushpins;
- Above mentioned locations can also be viewed based on regions, postal codes, states, etc.
- Activities such as Appointment Creation, Task Assignment, etc. can all be done on the records directly from the map;
- Appointments can be planned in advance and can be visualized on the calendar along with color-coded schedules and optimized travel routes;
- The app helps the Sales Representatives and their Managers in plotting records within the proximity of a current or selected GPS Location;
- The application is utilized in 10+ global languages across desktops, laptops, mobiles, tablets, Windows, iOS and Android;
- Quick analysis of the data can be done visually using the Heat Maps.
- The proactive and timely support responses have established trust between Heidelberg Materials and Inogic.
- Heidelberg Materials improved their on-field productivity and gave a technology – powered boost to their efficiency.